The Tweet Tank 99% Automated Twitter Cash



So how does The Tweet Tank describe itself?

Let's have a look. From their website: The Tweet Tank.

TheTweetTank.com is a video series that teaches you how to use twitter and make lots of money with this 99% automated system.

This Is A Powerful 8 Video Series That Teaches You Exactly What To Do To Be Up And Running In Just One Hour!

Discover more about exactly what this product does here: The Tweet Tank.




That's all well and good, but does The Tweet Tank deliver on its claims? Well, we have calculated that it has a refund rate of approximately of 0.48% when purchased at the standard price of $29.99 which is shockingly low, and suggests the vast majority of customers were happy with their purchase.

The Tweet Tank is a digital product from Rick Kaiser, released in June 2009.
The product for sale costs $29.99. (60% Off)

2 comments:

  1. The Tweet Tank

    I have had this product in use since January,2010. I use it to help build some twitter accounts. It has increased traffic to my website by 500 percent, but as for sales, I have generated one sale only.

    It is my experience that the software is slow, full of technical glitches, and the potential for creating income is greatly overstated.

    In concept it's a great idea, but the leadership responsible for this software has topped out or gotten lazy and they need to hand this over to a person who can take it to a higher level. I would hope they do this soon.

    As for support, I find they are very quick to say the problem is mine or a problem exists with my computer, when it is obvious the problem is internal with their program design.

    The attitude of the support team seems to rely too heavily on an "give an excuse and stall for time so they will go away" philosophy.

    Personally, after working with this software, I'm looking around at the competition. I need a software package that will provide a consistent performance and reliability factor. To this end TheTweetTank simply doesn't measure up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Product, but have not Make Any Money

    Tweet Tank does what it says it does which is why I did not request a refund even though I didn’t make any money while using it.

    Tweet tank automated all of my tweets and helped me get thousands of real follower’s within five weeks.

    I have to say that I was actually very impressed at how little time it took me to automate it.

    I made no money but it wasn’t because of Tweet Tank, it was because twitter itself is not very profitable.

    It only took me a couple of minutes to maintain my twitter campaign daily so it was a great experience, but twitter just isn’t for me.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment:

We want to hear all about it! Add a comment or review to share your personal oponion, which will help others who are interested in this article/product.

Note: Comments on this page are NOT for pre-sale questions or general discussion. Please do not comment here if you have no personal oponion with this article/product.

For questions or more general discussion about this product, please post in the Official Discussion Thread in our forums.

Sort Comments by: First to Last • Most Recent First • Most Helpful First